What does Made to order mean?
Once your order has been placed, we need to craft the piece since it’s being made especially for you and can take a bit more time to be processed. Be sure to note the estimated shipping date on the product page so you can plan accordingly. These pieces include our Milestone collection (engagement rings and wedding bands), engravable and monogrammed pieces.
How can I pay for my Nobantu Studio purchase?
We offer multiple payment gateways through Payfast:
- Credit & Cheque Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard, and most payment methods globally
- Instant EFT: Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified. See more about how to make EFT payments here: https://www.payfast.co.za/features/payment-methods/instant-eft
- Mobicred: Mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use to pay you online through PayFast.
- Masterpass: Masterpass is a digital wallet from Mastercard that enables online shoppers to quickly and securely check out and make online payments.
- SnapScan: Masterpass is a digital wallet from Mastercard that enables online shoppers to quickly and securely check out and make online payments.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by Maestro and Visa Electron are still popular among many South African shoppers, and can be used to make online purchases through Payfast. To see How debit cards work click here:https://www.payfast.co.za/features/payment-methods/debit-cards
- Zapper: Zapper is a free ‘scan to pay app that makes payments convenient and secure for both online shoppers and merchants
Where do you ship?
We ship to all 9 provinces! Kindly note that we do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
Is a signature required upon delivery?
All Nobantu Studio shipments require a signature upon delivery! Kindly note that once an order is shipped, Nobantu Studio will not change the shipping address upon request. If you are unable to sign for the package, please ensure that someone trustworthy signs on your behalf.
Nobantu Studio takes no responsibility for any packages that are signed and received upon delivery.
Will I be charged for shipping fees
When you are buying luxury jewellery, the last thing you should pay for is the delivery of the pieces. We at Nobantu Studio subsidize the delivery fee for you!
Are any Nobantu Studio products sold at any other retail stores?
No, we are strictly an online store and will update you once we venture into the Retail space.
I’ve just placed an order for an amazing piece. When will my package arrive?
21 Days. Below is the process for every piece:
- Once you have placed your order, Nobantu Studio will notify you of your order confirmation
- Your order will then be sent to our Jewelry manufacturing team to begin the making of your piece. This process takes 7-14 Days. During this process, the team will be notified of the stages your piece is at right up to setting the diamonds into your piece.
- Once your piece has been manufactured, the Nobantu Studio delivery team will receive your piece. This takes approximately 2 days
- Our Operations and Logistics team will take your piece and ensure it’s been checked, sent for evaluation and ready for delivery. This process takes 2 days.
- Our delivery team will then send out your package with our courier team and then your purchase is on its way to you. This takes 2 days.
Can I get a refund for my purchase?
Please review our refund and return policy.