Every Nobantu Studio Jewellery piece is made to last forever and will not oxidize or discolour, however, we do recommend having your jewellery professionally cleaned and inspected (check your stone settings regularly) every 6 months.
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewellery. Scratches and knicks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.
Wearing Your Jewellery
Nobantu Studio Jewellery is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewellery will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care has not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated (pool) water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
- Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.